Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009's Ten Things Lists

As the year comes to a close, I decided to take a look back on things that I had read, watched, listened to etc, and made of list of my ten favourites. By no means are these complete lists but they do encompass what my year has been like.

Ten Books I Read From 2009

The Lost Symbol – Dan Brown
Under The Dome – Stephen King
Driven To Distraction – Jeremy Clarkson
True Blue – David Baldacci
Rain Gods – James Lee Burke
Last Chance To See – Mark Carwadine & Stephen Fry
In America – Stephen Fry (Re-Issue)
Justice For All: The Truth About Metallica – Joel McIver
Toy Stories – James May
Drood – Dan Simmons


Ten CD’s That I Bought In 2009

Colour Me Free – Joss Stone
21st Century Breakdown – Green Day
Preliminaires – Iggy Pop
Chickenfoot – Chickenfoot
Battlefield – Jordan Sparks
Breakthrough – Colbie Caillat
Endgame – Megadeth
World Painted Blood – Slayer
The Fall – Norah Jones
Them Crooked Vultures – Them Crooked Vultures


Ten TV Shows I Have Been Collecting on DVD in 2009

House M.D.
Q.I.
American Gothic
Bottom
30 Rock
King Of Queens
That 70’s Show
Frasier
Complete Monty Python’s Flying Circus
Dharma & Greg


Ten Songs I Am Learning On The Piano in 2009

Right To Be Wrong – Joss Stone
Humble Me – Norah Jones
Van Nuys – Sixx A.M.
My Immortal – Evanescence
In The End – Linkin Park
Unforgiven III – Metallica
I Wish It Would Rain – Phil Collins
Bed Of Roses – Bon Jovi
Overcome – Live
Uninvited – Alanis Morrisette

2 comments:

David Barber said...

Some good stuff there Paul. I may do a list myself, although have 5 and 3 year old girls, I can't remember what I did last week...

All the best for the new year and everything you do in it!

Regards, David.

Jodi MacArthur said...

You can play Bed Of Roses on the piano? I love that song. That so cool you play. ;) I see where your son gets his musical talent.

Happy New Years to you and Jesse!